Wednesday 29 April 2009

joan and his friends

la plaça dels àngels is a meeting point for skaters, tourists, barcelona modern citizens and homeless as well. last week, eli, jaime and I who belong to the third group went there for lunchtime, where we met her. a lovely woman who is living in the streets since 5 years ago, but as you see, her smile still stays on.
then miriam. she works in my university and she always has something to say (I love talking to her). Then... voilà! she, the one, the unique, "what else could I say at this point of our romance?" , followed by herself sharing some complicity with the sweetiest french girl I've ever met for the moment: Clara.
Finally, let the sun shine over his dark and soft skin... mon petite, Freddie.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket










No comments: