Tuesday 2 June 2009

on my own

this is just an infinite highway to don't know where. 

don't push too hard on yourself if you're running out of gas,

enjoy the view even when it rains.

try to find the voice within, and reflect it out, no matter the direction.

get lose if you have to, but stopping is not permitted, go on, come on,

feel the cold breeze on your face, stare the ceiling full of stars, feel the sun shining all around you. 

everything is beautiful but I'm afraid there's no place in the car. 

I'm the only one who understands the power of nature,

I'm sure and not quite sure, 

nobody would even care if I follow the shadows of the clouds up on the sky,

cause no one will never want to get in me the way I truly wish.

I can't help thinking this will make me lose hope and the meaning of that.

would I ever be able to find happiness in reality, in these highway to don't know where?

I really need to know that right about now,

cause I'm out of gas at this very moment.

I can feel the leaves falling in my heart, I feel my love breaks as the branch that I am.

and if I fall I would never forgive myself, for not give you the permission to drive next to me.

I feel the loneliness, but I think I rather keep running on my own

and not be a liar anymore.










No comments: